The future of Bugify
Please read more at blog.bugify.com
Bugify works on Linux and Mac servers - it is not officially supported on Windows-based servers at this stage.
If you're unsure whether or not your server supports these requirements (if it's a Linux server, it probably does) please sign up for a free trial license and attempt to install it.
- Server running Linux or Mac OS X
- PHP (we recommend 5.6+ but Bugify should work on 5.4+) (Apache or Nginx)
- PHP PDO SQLite or PDO MySQL, or MySQLi extension
- PHP extensions: cURL, json, SimpleXML, libxml.
- Rewrite must be enabled (mod_rewrite for Apache)
Note: We recommend running Bugify on its own domain (or sub-domain), but we have added beta support for running in a sub-folder with v1.4.678.
Please review the Bugify installation instructions.